Sell Virginity

Woman to run a bit hesitate to enter the five-star hotel. The security officer who stood beside the door to catch the woman on suspicion. But he only looked only with careful steps toward the woman who then take the seat in the lounge in a little corner. Security officials consider it so long, there must be something that he suspected the woman of. Because the two-time waiter mendatanginya but, the woman only shake one's head. Women's table was still empty. No one is ordered. Then to what the woman sitting alone. Is there someone who is being awaited. Security officer is starting to think that the woman is not the type of woman who always find unprincipled prey at this hotel. He appears to have not too adult. But it can not be spelled out children. Around the age of teenagers who go middle adulthood.

After so long, eventually forcing the officer to approach the table and the woman said:
"Sorry, miss ... What are you waiting for someone? "
"No! "The women face a switch to another place.
"So for what you sit here?"
"Why can not? "Women are starting to look towards the security officers.
"Sorry, miss. This is where class and only intended for people who want to enjoy our services. "
"Meaning you? "
"You have to order something to be able to sit here"
"Later I'll have after I have money. But now, allow me to sit here for something that I will be selling "The woman with the voice slowly.
"Sell? Do you sell something here? "
Officers consider that woman. Appears to have no goods to be sold. Perhaps this woman is a clerk who only bring brochures.
"Ok. Whatever you want to sell, this is not the place to sell. Please understand. "
"I want to sell myself," The woman with the firm while in the scan-in towards the security officers.
Security officer was upset to see the left and right.
"Follow me," The security officer is to give the hand cue.
Women's something that captures the action because there is cooperation smile on the face of the security officers. No doubt the woman is over the officer.

Corridor in the hotel, there is a seat for one person only. In the next room there is between the phone is available specifically for visitors who want to contact the rooms in this hotel. This is the deal in progress.
"Are you serious? "
"I'm serious" The woman is firm.
"How much you ask? "
"At the high. . ''
"Why?" Surprised that the security officer while the woman stare.
"I'm still virgin"
"Virgin? "Now the officer is truly surprise. But face aglow. Golden opportunity to get the excess earnings today .. officers thought that
"How do I know you still virgin?"
"Very easy. All adult males differentiate know where and where not a virgin .. Yes I ... "
"If not? "
"No need to pay ..."
"Okay ..." the officer draw breath. Then look to the left and right.
"I will help get the rich men who want to buy your virginity. "
"Try. "
"How much is required? "
"At the high. "
"How? "
"At the high. I do not know how? "
"Okay. I will offer guests to the hotel. Wait a moment. "
Officers from the slide before the woman. Not long later, the officer came again with the bright face.
"I already get a bidder. He requested Rp. 5 million. How do I? "
"Is there not a more high? "
"This includes the highest," the officer tried to convince.
"I want a higher ..."
"Okay. Wait here ... "the officer away.

Not how long the officer came to the face more radiant.
"I get a higher price. Rp. 6 million. How? "
"Is there not a more high? "
"Mademoiselle, this price is very reasonable for you. Try to imagine, if you are raped by men, you will not get what what. Or suppose you virgin taken by your sweetheart, you will not get what is, except a promise. With money Rp. 6 million you will enjoy the service for star hotels for the night and next day the same morning you can forget it all with a lot of money. And again, you have also been good to me. Because I will get commission from this transaction from the hotel guests. Not fair?. We equally need ... "
"I want to offer the highest ..." The woman, irrespective of babble with the security officer.
Officer was speechless. But do not lose heart.
"Okay, I'll find other guests. But you should join me. Can you button your shirt opened slightly. So that there is something to provoke the people to buy. "The officer was with a bit peeved.

Women are not concerned with the suggestion that the security officer but still follow the steps that officers entered the lift.
Hotel room door was open. From the slant-eyed men appear somewhat aged regard they both smiled.
"This is my purpose, master. What masters interested? "The officer with the satpam politely.
Slant-eyed man is to scrutinize carefully all the woman's body ...
"How? "Ask the men to the Women's.
"At the high-" The woman with the firm.
"What is the highest price that has been given? "The man said to the officer.
"6 million, monsieur"
"Then I dare with the price of 7 million for the night."
Woman speechless.
The officers looked towards the woman and hope there are good answers from the woman.
"How? "Ask the man.
"I want more more ..." The woman.
Officer was smiling wrinkled.
"Take this woman away. "The man was a security officer to close the door to the room hard.
"Miss, you have made me annoyed. Do you truly want to sell? "
"Of course! "
"Then why you reject the highest price ..."
"I have a higher again ..."
Officers draw breath that long. As if holding emotions. He also did not want to lose this opportunity. He tries to make the woman still feels comfortable with him.
"If so, you wait in the earlier course. I will try to find another bidder. "

In the hotel lobby, the officer was trying look one by one the men there. Tried to find a woman who through regular order. It is so long, nothing appears to know him. However, not so far before there's a man who is talking by phone
his fists. "Yesterday I was not giving you money 25 million Rupiah. Is that not enough? "Sounds of male voice spoke.
Men face the acid instantly visible "Come here. I wait. I long for you. I have a week more we do not meet, so I? "Now that the officer knew that the men are talking with the woman.

Then, see, the man was close phone. There is regret in the face of the man.
With the calm, the officer said to the man: "Sir, if you need a woman ...? "
Men stare at a glance towards the security officers and then turned face.
"There are women who sit there," pointing towards the officers before women.
Officer was not of mind to take advantage of this opportunity.
"He still virgin .."
Men approached the officer that.
They face only a half meter. "Is it? "
"Yes, mister. "
"If so introduce me to the woman ..."
"It's my pleasure. But, the pack ... Women have the price as high. "
"I do not care ..." said the man with the firm.
Men are warmly greet the woman.
"Mr. is ready to pay whatever you ask for. Well, now you must be serious .... "The officer was annoyed with the tone.
"Let's just talk in the room." The men, while the insert money to staff it.
The woman followed the man toward the rooms.

In the room ...
"Tell how the price you ask? "
"For healing for my mother's illness"
"Meaning you? "
"I want to sell only one property and honor for healing my mother. That is how I thank .... "
"Only the ..."
"Yes ...! "
Men consider that women face. Seem too young for the honor. This woman did not sell love. Nor sell kesedihannya. No! He only wanted to appear as petarung brave in the midst of social life that is no longer free. This man is conscious, that is before the honor is priceless. Exceed the honor of a virgin for a woman. That is a sacrifice for the persistence with no regret. Wanta is not the wave of the sea but the waves took to bring him where to go. There are over resignation confidence unbeatable. That honor will always be valued and purchased by the honorable people with honorable ways.

"Who are you name? "
"It's not important. The price of a father who can pay ... "The woman
"I can not mention a price. Because you deserve something that is not priced. "
"If so, there is no agreement! "
"There! "The man was immediately.
"Say! "
"I pay for daring souls. That I can buy from you. Receive this money. The amount is more than enough to bring your mother to the hospital. And now return ... "The man that while the money's in the bag works.
"I do not understand ..."
"So far, I always reserve my wife to indulge. He enjoys all of me but he is never grateful. Always rack. Once I give him the forever always ask. But today, I can buy a sense of gratitude from a woman who brave to sacrifice for their parents. This is an honor that there is no value if I can pay ... "
"And, if sincere father ...? "
"Is it less money? "
"More than enough, mister ..."
"Before you go, may I ask one thing? "
"Please ..."
"Why are you so brave ..."
"Who says I dare. I'm afraid ... I pack more than a week I attempt to have a way to bring my mother to the hospital and all failed. When I took the decision to sell me the honor is not encouraged because of lust. The intellect is not the consideration that `I` foolish ... and I only have to be a confidence ... "
"Confidence what? "
"If we are sincere sacrifice for the mother or anybody, then God will honor our guard ..." Women's and step out the room.

Before the door until the woman said:
"So what the father can buy out of this ..."
"Consciousness ..."
.. . .
In a settlement house in the slums. A mother who is sick lie dikejutkan warm embrace by his son.
"You are home, sonny"
"Yes, ma'am ..."
"Where are you, my son ...?"
"Selling something, Mother ..."
"What do you sell?" Mother appeared that face surprise. But that only young women smiling ...
Life as a poor orphaned again too vain to upset life in the midst of all this presumptuous. In the middle of a situation that no longer is free. All the trade. Buy and sell is the daily can not be avoided. But God always gives without purpose, without any calculation
....
"Now is time for the mother of treatment ..."
He set his mother's bed, saying: "God has purchased that I sell ...".
Taxi earlier that he was renting from the hotel is still faithful waiting in front of her house. Inclusion in a taxi to her mother with caution and told the taxi driver: "Take us to the hospital ..."


0 komentar:

Post a Comment